Data Security and Prevention : AAA NAID Certified Hard Drive and Data Destruction Services
Safe Harbor Systems is recognized as the leader in best practice for Hard Drive destruction and IT Asset Recovery and disposal. With the current PHI,HIPAA, PCI ,FACTA,GLBA and all other compliance area requirements, Safe Harbor Systems is committed to the present and future of the Information Destruction Industry by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD),N.I.S.T. and N.S.A standards and guidelines. Our Certificate of Destruction is guaranteed to meet and or exceed all areas of regulatory compliance.
Our hard drive and e-media data destruction customer guarantee: “Safe Harbor Systems guarantees that our Clients hard drives and or e-media will never be; Reused, Resold or Remarketed. 100% of ALL Hard Drives and E-media received are shredded upon receipt at our AAA NAID Certified facilities”
Certificate of Destruction key component for all corporate compliance and regulatory areas.
Our Certificate audit process is completed by two regulatory screened Data Destruction engineers offering two person integrity through out the entire process.
The Safe Harbor Systems CoD includes the reporting of the following:
- System serial numbers
- Chassis identifiers
- Customer asset tag information
- Hard drive serial numbers.
- Transfer of legal ownership of asset and liability
Customers with a Safe Harbor Systems contract in place, also receive a full transfer of ownership of all assets processed based on the legal language in our contract and the combination of our unique CoD process. All Certificates of Destruction are guaranteed to be completed in the first 24hours of receipt of your systems. Safe Harbor Systems is still the only certified company offering this level of service in the ITAD industry.
What is an all-shred asset recovery company?
Our process was designed to ensure the safe retirement of all types of corporate owned computer systems. The security of data and the proper destruction and disposal of IT Assets are our greatest concern. We believe that the most effective way to protect our clients is to shred every hard drive and digital device that enters our facility. Because of this physical destruction standard the risks of human error are reduced significantly. We view hard drives as a liability and not an asset. Through our own forensics research we have concluded that the only data destruction method we trust for our clients is physical destruction through a certified shredding process.
Physical Data Destruction is the only way to eliminate risks associated with all compliance requirements
- Credit Card Data
- Social Security Information
- Business Strategies Trade Information
- Bank Account Information
- Customer Information
- Medical Information
- Trade Secrets
- Government and Military records
- Classified and Confidential Data
Security Standards and Processes
- Physical Destruction through shredding meets and/or exceed DOD standards
- AAA N.A.I.D. Certified Data Destruction (Facility based and Mobile)
- Certified Hard drive destruction equipment (Facility and Mobile)
- Certification of Destruction within 24hours of receipt of hard drives
- Certified Mobile Onsite Hard drive destruction
- 2 Person Integrity with entire process of collection through destruction
- Full certified audit for all hard drives and assets processed
- Systems are never booted up or powered on.
- Extend complete privacy for all of our customers
- Never use customer information for marketing or sales techniques
- Zero Land Fill -Zero Export
- Environmentally conscious use/disposal of waste materials
- Solid masonry constructed building designed to data center standards
Contact us today for your Hard Drive Destruction needs! Safe Harbor Systems, experts in the secure disposal of your systems and their hard drives.