Is Your Current IT Asset Disposition Process an Insurable Solution?
Our Basic Levels of Service for IT Asset Recovery and Recycling Include:
Safe Harbor Systems service begins with professional errors of omissions liability coverages that go beyond the ITAD industry standard for coverage levels. This is one of the key reasons why our clients have selected Safe Harbor Systems for their managed ITAD provider. According to the Ponemon Institute the average cost in 2014 for an individual data breach was 3.5million.
Our Secure IT Asset Disposition solutions include the following best practices and services.
- AAA N.A.I.D.Certified Data Destruction for all electronic media
- Safe and Secure quality assurance practices and policy
- Environmental recycling zero landfill policy
- Secure computer collections containers for additional on-site security
- Asset tracking and reporting documentation retained and stored in our secure database
- Start to finish and end to end chain of custody
- Scanning and recording of all serial and asset numbers from all computer assets
- De-branding and removal of all asset tags and other labels including IP addresses etc.
- Audit of all CD/DVD drives and other media interfaces
- Full Transfer of Custody and Ownership to mitigate liability
- Secure and Compliant Shredding of ALL hard drives and media
- Certificate of Destruction completed within the first 24 hours. Guaranteed
Industry Solutions Leader
Safe Harbor Systems understands that every client is unique and so are their requirements.
Safe Harbor Systems white glove level of service enables our clients to focus on their key responsibilities and expertise.Our Engineers will work directly with your business units to seamlessly address the individual needs and understand the risks of each division. Whether we receive systems from your branches, call centers, corporate offices or service centers, we will provide you with a protected solution specialized exclusively for that division of your company. Our locking containers help with internal loss prevention and eliminate the risk of identity and information breeches.
Regulations and Compliance
All services provided by Safe Harbor Systems are fully compliant and are guaranteed to fulfill your auditing requirements.
Maintaining compliant securities and policies require better than standard practices. The executive team at Safe Harbor Systems is highly seasoned from an IT security and policy background. Our policies and procedures have been built around the foundations and best practices in the industry for security and risk management. We are well versed with compliance standards such as; Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, HIPAA, Hi-Tech FACTA, Red Flag, and Gramm Leach Bliley.