Privacy and Protection Practices – Safe Harbor Systems Values Your Trust
Content security starts with PRIVACY and Non Disclosure practices.
Safe Harbor Systems understands the importance of confidentiality when it comes to our customers and the risk associated with any breach of our client’s privacy. Our clients information is kept completely confidential and will never be shared for marketing purposes.
SHS 7 Key Principals In Protecting Our Clients Privacy
- Safe Harbors Systems facility is free of any signage or logos that may attract unwanted attention.
- All visitors that enter our facility must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- All Safe Harbor Systems employees must sign a client focused Non-Disclosure Agreement annually.
- All client names are withheld and are kept confidential
- All client information and identification is removed and destroyed from all recycled assets
- All clients hard drives are shredded with no exceptions
- All boxes and incoming containers are stripped of any identifying marks or shredded.
- Safe Harbor Systems IT Asset Recovery Services is commercial and businesses only- No public traffic
Safe Harbor Systems Secure IT Asset processing facility was designed to meet N.I.S.T and NSA data center standards as well as tailored to the needs of our IT Asset decommissioning process.
Safe Harbor Systems facility is fully monitored from 2 locations 24×7 365 days a year with state-of-the-art security systems, CCTV and limited access to our facility. All doors are keycard-controlled and armed.
Staff Security Clearance
- Global Home Land Security records search
- State and County criminal records search
- Federal criminal records search
- Social Security number validation
- Drivers License and Driving records search
- Annual Employee criminal background screening.
- Annual drug screening
- Sign non-disclosure and privacy agreement.
- Undergo extensive security training.
- Sign and agree to Corporate Security Policy annually.
Without these privacy practices in place we would be putting our clients at unneeded risk.